Lotrel FOR SALE

Lotrel FOR SALE, Show057: Interview with Michael S. Miller

I did an interview with Michael S, no prescription Lotrel online. Order Lotrel no prescription, Miller via Skype tonight. We discussed a blog post he made some time back, Lotrel 500mg, Lotrel for sale, and Serial: Homicide Unit, which he created with his wife Kat Miller, canada, mexico, india. Baltimore, Maryland. Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Some additional stuff, courtesy of Mike, Lotrel without a prescription. Lotrel 625mg,650mg, Ron Edwards post about main stream games.
No Anthology Press, köpa Lotrel online, Osta Lotrel online, Jotta Lotrel verkossa. Fort Worth, Texas. Denver, Colorado. Where can i order Lotrel without prescription. Købe Lotrel online, αγοράζουν online Lotrel. Boston, Massachusetts. Charlotte, Carolina. El Paso, Texas. Washington, D.C. Seattle, Washington. San Diego, California. Dallas, Texas. San Antonio, Texas. Lotrel withdrawal. Lotrel FOR SALE. New York. Los Angeles, California. Lotrel coupon. Lotrel 800mg, 875mg, 900mg. Where can i cheapest Lotrel online. Acheter en ligne Lotrel, acheter Lotrel bon marché. Chicago, Illinois. Houston, Texas. Reasons to Lotrel online. Lotrel in cats, dogs, children. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Las Vegas, Nevada. Rx free Lotrel. Detroit, Michigan, San Jose, California. Lotrel 200mg. 0.4mg, 0.5mg, 1mg, 2.5mg. Lotrel from mexico. 400mg, 450mg. Where can i find Lotrel online. Lotrel 75mg. Nashville-Davidson, Tennessee. Portland, Oregon.

Similar posts: Claritin FOR SALE. Ultracet FOR SALE. Zyprexa FOR SALE. Buspirone FOR SALE. Smoking Everywhere Electronic Cigarette FOR SALE. San Diego, California. Dallas, Texas. San Antonio, Texas. Order Zyprexa from mexican pharmacy. Generic Gasex. Buspirone 75mg. Cefotaxime FOR SALE.
Trackbacks from: Lotrel FOR SALE. Klaricid FOR SALE. Trecator SC FOR SALE. Hoodia Patch FOR SALE. Chlorpromazine (Zycloran) FOR SALE. Online buying Mentat Pills. Japan, craiglist, ebay, hcl. Baltimore, Maryland. Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Calan from mexico. Australia, uk, us, usa.

17 Responses to “Lotrel FOR SALE”

1. Thom says:

Woohoo! New episode! Been waiting for this for a while. Nice to have you back.

Thanks Thom.

3. WillH says:

It’s a shame SHU doesn’t get more play and sales. I really enjoy the game. We did an episode about it on Actual People, Actual Play. http://apap.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=581269

4. Hans Otterson says:

Totally good to have you back, Clyde. Still some of the best interviews (if not THE best) in gaming podcasting.

Anyway, I have to sadly agree with Michael on the poor marketing thing, at least from the perspective of a consumer. When I heard him say the original title had been Serial, that title coupled with what I already knew about the game immediately made me excited–it’s like something clicked in my brain.

However, the title Serial Homicide Unit, coupled with the same information that I already knew about the game, leaves me cold. I suppose it’s a testament to the power of titles and sub-conscious snap-judgments, but “Serial Homicide Unit” made me think, when first I heard of the game, “bog-standard CSI ripoff,” even going against what I knew about it. The brain is weird.

5. Hans Otterson says:

This was supposed to go at the bottom of that post:

Think about it. “SHU” follows the familiar acronym formula from shows like CSI, NCIS and the like. I hate that shit. However, if I picked up a game book (or CD) and it just said “SERIAL”, man, that image gives me shivers.

Thanks Hans.

I think I preferred Serial as a title too, but my reaction is apparently not as strong as yours. I haven’t watched any of the CSI’s, or similar shows, so there’s no association for me. However, if you draw that strong a link, folks who like those shows might do the same, in a positive manner, so I think it’s hard to judge the value of the name from a marketing perspective.

7. Hans Otterson says:

Sure. I guess all I can attest to is how the marketing affected me.

Anyway, I’m glad for the interview, because now I’m interested in the game and will probably pick it up in the near future.

Sweet! I enjoyed the playtest version when I played it. I don’t think there were many changes from that point.

9. Larry Lade says:

Hi Clyde. Thanks for bringing attention to this. I had pretty much ignored this title due to its super-boring name. It becomes apparent during your interview that despite Miller’s obvious frustration in describing why his game is interesting*, that he is actually doing something innovative and even a little subversive. I’ll have to check it out.

* This happens to me all the time when I’m trying to pitch something that’s really cool! I can relate.

Hey Larry,

Sure thing. Glad you found it helpful.

11. Paul Fricker says:

Hi Clyde

this comment doesn’t belong here, but I can’t find a contact email for you…

Just saw you quitting FB – I replied to your message but I was too late and your account disappeared. Made me feel a bit sad as FB is the only place I really hang out.

You said you were moving to Twitter right? I’ve tried that but really don’t get the appeal of it.

Let me know if you join anything else. What’s your twitter name?

Keep on rockin!

Paul Fricker

Hey Paul,

Twitter isn’t really the same. It’s more, I think, for people who aren’t using it in an asynchronous manner, i.e. for chat. A persistent, searchable, public, global chat program. That and for pimping. I’m finding it less satisfying but Facebook has lost my trust and goodwill.

However Twitter is handy for making the new website I’m working on look alive with the things that I’d like to share, but don’t require much more thought than “lookie.” That way if I don’t make a podcast for a couple months you can still tell I’m alive. Heh.

You can email me by taking this podcasts name, getting rid of the spaces, and then appending @gmail.com. My Twitter name is clydestinks.

13. Good to hear your dulcet tones again, Clydester. I tried to tell you on FB, but you packed up your toys and went home. Crybaby.

Also, Twitter is lame. You’re a Twit now, you know that, right?

I got a good chuckle out of you mixing up Nena and Suzanne Vega, but Michael corrected you before I had a chance to. Good on ya, Michael. Incidentally, the English version was not a cover, it was just Nena singing the song in English. Or at least mostly English. It has, however, been covered by several bands, probably the most well known being Goldfinger, whose interpretation was surprisingly decent, including the lines in German.

Hm… Wikipedia says the Sugarcubes did it too… I’ll have to hunt that down.

Anyway. Does this mean TFTC is back in business, Clyde, or is this just a final twitch before the light goes out for good? Hopefully the former. The podcastosphere misses you.

14. Oh, also, “Serial” was definitely a more evocative name, even though I totally get what Michael was going for with SHU- it does make it sound like what it is… and theoretically, SHOULD appeal more to mainstream types, assuming you can get it in front of them. I’d say put it on shelves next to Mystery Party type games and stuff like that in mainstream gaming and novelty stores. Of course the buy in level for that is probably prohibitive.

I do own a copy, and was *this close* to playing, but nobody signed up for it =\ I’ll give it another shot some time, I’m not super into the genre, but it does seem like a good “bridge” game I could play with mundanes, and the appeal of a game that teaches you to play it as you go is huge to me.

Ha. Ha. Ha. It’s good to know you’re so understanding, Dave. I toyed (Ha!) with the idea of making a social website of one, but the URL was already taken, so for now it’s Twitter.

I’ve got two episode ideas right now, and two interviews lined up, and I’m working on two more, all to be recorded at Gen Con. The problem is I’ve run out of internal questions, so I’m lacking in ideas of where to dig for the interesting stuff.

16. So I listened to the roundtable thingy. You were great, Clyde. It almost seems like you’re more articulate in an atmosphere of friendly rivalry.

Also, you suck for making me come all the way here to compliment you. =P